2 tins IDEAL®/ GLORIA® Milk 170g
1 small fruit Pawpaw (Peel, deseed and roughly cut)
1 finger Banana (Peel, deseed and roughly cut)
¼ of a small fruit Water melon (Peel, deseed and roughly cut)
1 small rhizome Ginger (Peel, deseed and roughly cut)
½ lemon (washed and juiced)
1 cup Crushed ice
*1 cup =250ml
- Keep the IDEAL® /GLORIA® milk in the freezer till half way frozen.
- Placed chopped fruits and ginger into a food processor or a clean blender and blend.
- Open the IDEAL®/ GLORIA® milk tin and pour into a bowl.
- Whisk till foamy and add the lemon juice intermittently till it thickens and refrigerate it (acidulated IDEAL® milk).
- Mix the blended fruit with 2 tablespoonful of the frozen milk and pour into tall glasses or sundae glasses containing crushed ice.
- Top the blended fruit in the glass with the acidulated IDEAL® milk and serve immediately.
*Ginger can be eliminated if undesired.