Chairman Emeritus, Nestlé S.A.
Download photos from Flickr
Date of Birth: 1944
- April 2017 handed over the office of Chairman of the Board of Nestlé S.A., appointed as Chairman Emeritus
- April 2008 handed over the office of CEO and remained Chairman of the Board of Nestlé S.A.
- April 2005 elected Chairman of the Board of Nestlé S.A.
- April 2001 elected Vice Chairman of the Board of Nestlé S.A.
- June 1997 at the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Nestlé S.A., Peter Brabeck-Letmathe was elected Member of the Board of Directors. On the same day, the Board appointed him Chief Executive Officer of Nestlé S.A.
- January 1992 appointed Executive Vice President of Nestlé S.A. with worldwide leadership of Strategic Business Groups while simultaneously being in charge of Marketing, Consumer and Corporate Communications, and Public Affairs.
- 1987 transferred to Nestlé's international headquarters in Vevey as Senior Vice President in charge of the Culinary Products Division, with a worldwide responsibility for that sector.
- 1983 appointed Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé Venezuela.
- 1981 appointed Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé Ecuador.
- 1970 national Sales Manager, later Director of Marketing, Nestlé Chile.
- 1968 joined the Nestlé Group's operating company in Austria. There Peter Brabeck-Letmathe started as a salesman, later becoming a specialist for new products.
- Degree in Economics at the University of World Trade, Vienna
- Vice Chairman, L'Oréal (FR)
- Board member, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Texas
- Vice Chairman, Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum WEF
- Chairman, 2030 Water Resource Group (WRG)
- Independent Director, Delta Topco Limited, Jersey
- Advisory Board member, Amrop Partership SCRL
- Honors and awards
- Austrian Cross of Honour for service to the Republic of Austria
- La Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca
- La Orden Francisco de Miranda (Venezuela)
- Schumpeter Prize for outstanding contribution in Economics
- Honorary Degree of Doctor of Laws from the University of Alberta (Canada)