1 tin IDEAL® /GLORIA® milk 170g (keep slightly frozen)
1 lemon (washed and juiced)
2 tsp Sugar (optional)
2 fruits coconuts (pour out Juice of fruit)
½ litre (2½ cups) Pineapple Juice
3 dessertspoonful’s Brandy (optional)
Few slices of lemon for decoration (optional)
*Cherry for garnishing (optional)
- Pour out milk into a clean glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Whip the IDEAL®/GLORIA® milk till it starts to foam. Gradually add the lemon juice whilst whipping till it thickens like ice cream (acidulated IDEAL® milk).
- Fold in the sugar and stand in the freezer.
- Mix the coconut water, pineapple juice and brandy (optional) and stir well. Keep refrigerated.
5. When ready to serve pour the cold coconut milk punch into a high tall glass to ¾ of the glass.