Nestlé S.A. is committed to transparency of information and communication. We have tried to design and build this site to make it accessible to people using screen readers and assistive technology devices according to the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines 'AA' priority.
We will continue to check our website so that it remains compliant with the WAI Guidelines for AA accessibility. If for any reason you are experiencing problems accessing content, please contact us.
External links will take you to other sites within the Nestlé world – not all are accessible, and you should only expect sites carrying this statement to be so.
Access keys will take you to commonly used pages of the site without needing to use your mouse. To use them hold down Alt (PC) or Ctrl + Alt (Mac) and then one of the keys listed below. In some browsers you may have to press Enter to confirm your choice. From these pages you should be able to access all the other pages in the site by using the Tab key to travel between links.
The following access keys work on this site:
- Access Key 1 - Home page
- Access Key 2 - Help
- Access Key 3 - Search
- Access Key 4 - Contact us
- Access Key 5 - Site map
- Access Key 6 - Privacy notice
Changing your computer settings
By changing settings on your computer, you can customise the experience to suit your needs. For example you can turn on the high contrast colour scheme, or increase the font size (see below). But there are many more changes you can make to improve the way you see, hear or use our website.
For a complete guide and step-by-step instructions on how to change accessibility settings on your computer, smartphone or tablet, visit: My Computer My Way
- To turn on the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
- To turn off to the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold left Alt + left Shift + Print Screen
- To turn on the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Comma (,)
- To turn off to the high contrast colour scheme, press and hold Cmd + Option + Control + Full-stop (.)
- To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing +
- To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing -
- To reset size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0
- To zoom in, increasing the size, press and hold Cmd while pressing +
- To zoom out, decreasing the size, press and hold Cmd while pressing -
- To reset size back to normal, press and hold Cmd while pressing 0